Hello from Berlin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreas23

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Andreas, I'm a home brewer from Berlin, Germany. I'm on a mission to save Berliner Weisse from becoming extinct.

hello Andreas, My Name is Andrew I am In Ansbach, Do you know where i can get supply's from?I am also new here to the Fourm and to Deutschland. I have never head of Berliner Weisse.Is it only limited to Berlin? Thanks

I usually buy online from Bier selber brauen als Hobbybrauer, Brauzubehör und Bierkit gibt es hier. They are fast, reliable and well-stocked.

Berliner Weiße is a Berlin phenomenon, indeed. But it goes back to a long tradition of sour white beers in northern Germany, the most important one being the Broyhan. Other styles derived from Broyhan are Gose and Lichtenhainer. Broyhan itself is extinct, Gose and Lichtenhainer can still be found (one brewery making them each). 30 years ago, Bremer Weiße still existed, coming from Bremen.

Latest posts

Back