Hello from Austin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewman79

Reaction score
Ok so ive been around reading.Just thought id say hi.My name is tony and ive been homebrewing over 2 years now.I work on the sales floor at Austin Homebrew Supply,and i need to learn more on kegging(I bottle).I mostly brew IPAs,some stouts and other ales.I am a hop head BTW

Hey Tony, good to see another AusTX brewer here. I'm an AHS shopper, so I've had the joy of walking around looking a little dazed and confused in the store. Typically I wander in after doing WAY too much homework, and present a list of stuff so I don't have to walk around like a lost child in a department store. :D

Ok so ive been around reading.Just thought id say hi.My name is tony and ive been homebrewing over 2 years now.I work on the sales floor at Austin Homebrew Supply,and i need to learn more on kegging(I bottle).I mostly brew IPAs,some stouts and other ales.I am a hop head BTW

Stop by anytime,ill give you a tour of the store

i need ten characters for this to go through. lol.

Back