Hello for San Jose, Costa Rica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bony

Reaction score
Hi... my name is Bony and I am glad to be here.... I want to develop a new business in beer industry... hope to learn useful things
Cheers!!!

Yep,I was in San Jose about 14 years ago to set up a large woodworking shop in Cartaga for a customer of ours.Had a great time and still know a few friends down there.The Gulf and Pacific is just unbelievable,Any way howl back at some Monkeys for me.
Happy Brewing :tank:

Pura Vida!

There are a couple nano-brew type places in a couple regions. For the life of me I cant remember, and I cant find the links that I apparently did not save. I want to say there was one in either Malpais, Santa Teresa, or Montezuma. Somewhere down on the Peninsula de Nicoya. Also might be one in Tamarindo. Basically just small hotels offering a few beers on a small system.

If I can find them I will let you know. Good luck and I hope to be there again soon!

Hi, just wanted to add my 2 cents. Welcome. My wife and I own/operate a 1 BBL Nanobrewery in Malpais. We are currently selling to restaurants: Brisas del Mar and Chile Viola, both in Santa Teresa. Stop by for a pint. PM me for more info if you like.
Thanks,
Ryan

Latest posts

Back