Hello Everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnniesmith

Reaction score
My name is John, I am currently living in North Augusta, SC and I've actually knowing how to make wine since I was about 8 or so. I used to get wild raspberries squeeze the juice then put it in a plastic pop bottle and 3 months later... BUBBLES! LOL! My cousins and I would all sleep the rest of the day away(parents never knew but hey... the kids were asleep! LOL)

fast forward to 2009, I decided one day "I am going to make some wine", so off to google I went! About 90 days later, a few books, lots of websites and I had made my first batch of Rosehips wine! I am not a wine drinker so I took it to the guys at the local Home Brew Store and they told me it was spot on so I tried some more... this time Elderberry Wine and Italian Prune plum... both were successes and I just kept going! Now, I am in the process of building a winery "N3 Estates LLC" and hopefully by June 2013 it will be open for business! I hope to share what little expertise I can and grow along with you!

-John.

Back