Hello and thanks for having me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hopper

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for having me and thanks in advance for your patience with my tirade of dumb questions. I have been brewing for 10 years, my first batch 10 years ago and my second batch this past January. What has kept me from brewing a second batch all this time is not being able to get to a brew shop. I've recently discovered that I can get almost anything I need online, so I've since brewed about 7 1-gallon and 2 5-gallon extract batches and am moving into partial and mini mashes. Maybe by the end of the year, I'll move to all grain. Every batch I wind up with a half dozen questions that I usually find answers to here. But I'm still probably going to re-ask a lot of them, so again, thanks in advance for your patience with my tirade of dumb questions.

Welcome to the forums! There is so much knowledge here that I often find many of my questions have already been asked and answered, but feel free to ask anything you can't find an immediate answer for :) We're all here to help and be helped!

Back