Hello All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyInOregon

Reaction score
Hello All

As you might possibly have guessed from my screen name, I'm Andy and I'm in Oregon USA.

I've done a little bit of homebrewing and had good beginner-style success with beer and hard cider. Now if I could just remember how I made that hard cider . . . It's been a while.

The price of beer nowadays has nudged me--why am I not homebrewing now?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Don't homebrew to save money, do it for the challenge and excitement of taking grain, hops, water, and yeast and making some beer that can be as good as the best beers on the shelves, and better than most.

Brewing and fermenting equipment, bottling or kegging, building a keezer etc. can range from frugal to extravagant depending on how obsessed with the hobby you get.

Major

Welcome to the forum!

Don't homebrew to save money, do it for the challenge and excitement of taking grain, hops, water, and yeast and making some beer that can be as good as the best beers on the shelves, and better than most.

Brewing and fermenting equipment, bottling or kegging, building a keezer etc. can range from frugal to extravagant depending on how obsessed with the hobby you get.

Major
I've wanted for a while to brew again. The $ gave me that last nudge. Maybe I will end up spending more on homebrewing, who knows. It will taste really good

Back