Hello All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissouriBagger

Reaction score
I have been a lurker on this site for some time and decided it was time to support HBT. There is a lot of good information here! I am a long time brewer, but only extract and some partial. I retired a while back and started brewing a lot!!!! Though this and other sites, I discovered BIAB and fell in love. I had resisted all grain due to equipment and space but Bagging took care of that problem.

You sure came to the right place for info & support! I do pb/pm biab in the same 5 gallon kettle I started with. So biab is a very versatile option. Enjoy! :mug:

I have been a lurker on this site for some time and decided it was time to support HBT. There is a lot of good information here! I am a long time brewer, but only extract and some partial. I retired a while back and started brewing a lot!!!! Though this and other sites, I discovered BIAB and fell in love. I had resisted all grain due to equipment and space but Bagging took care of that problem.

Welcome! And thanks for your support. It helps the whole community and improves the quality of information/experience for all of us.

Back