Heading to Indy/FFF this weekend, recommendations/want to meet up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Triton Brewing recently opened a tap room on Broad Ripple half a block from Brugge. I have had some bad experiences with Triton so I am not big on them.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There was a man involved with triton who was not good for the company and brought some ill will about. Things have changed and Triton would be happy to help change you opinion if you go to the brewery. Or contact me and I'll happily show you around and buy you a beer of theirs at the brewery!

Oh ****, don't let Shaggs hear you say that....he is likely to cut you.

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I love the brewery and love the chance to show people who don't some of the things I get to see everyday!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There was a man involved with triton who was not good for the company and brought some ill will about. Things have changed and Triton would be happy to help change you opinion if you go to the brewery. Or contact me and I'll happily show you around and buy you a beer of theirs at the brewery!

Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, I love the brewery and love the chance to show people who don't some of the things I get to see everyday!

I'm not sure we are going to make it over to Triton (so much to do as first-time visitors just on the main "strip"), but if we do I'll shoot you a message in case you are there or want to pop by.

I'm not sure we are going to make it over to Triton (so much to do as first-time visitors just on the main "strip"), but if we do I'll shoot you a message in case you are there or want to pop by.
Enjoy our town, actually a nice day out for once it appears even. It hurts me to know you are so close and I cant cop a feel.

Don't forget, Brugge, srs.

We're back at my friend's place enjoying some cigars and plenty of beers. Indy was awesome today especially the Fountain Square area with New Day Meadery and some other great locations. Hard to imagine a better experience than what we got today. Three Floyds tomorrow, cheers!

Aiming to get to FFF a bit before noon, planning to park there for several hours so if anyone (Treebs , yeahnatenelson , backfat , others) wants to come by and have a beer I'll be there. Look for either the shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic or a black Arc'teryx fleece jacket, and a big (6-8 person) group. I've also got a case of various homebrew bottles I'd love to pass around in the parking lot if anyone wants to take some.

Sounds like naptown was a good time. I'll be there in early December for the B1G championship game and would love any specific recommendations. Are any of the better establishments in close proximity to Lucas Oil Stadium?

BTW - I was thinking of heading to Three Floyds today, however I noticed they no longer have cases of Zombie Dust for takeout (these were available a day or two ago :mad:)

Aiming to get to FFF a bit before noon, planning to park there for several hours so if anyone (Treebs , yeahnatenelson , backfat , others) wants to come by and have a beer I'll be there. Look for either the shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic or a black Arc'teryx fleece jacket, and a big (6-8 person) group. I've also got a case of various homebrew bottles I'd love to pass around in the parking lot if anyone wants to take some.

You might already know this, but FFF is an hour behind Indy, and the clocks rolled back last night. I may or may not have gotten there an hour before they opened once....or 3 times.

Be careful: FFF is very serious about no open containers on their property.

You might already know this, but FFF is an hour behind Indy, and the clocks rolled back last night. I may or may not have gotten there an hour before they opened once....or 3 times.

Haha, so we made this exact mistake and will be there at 11. Anyone know if there's a decent place near FFF to get a coffee?

Haha, so we made this exact mistake and will be there at 11. Anyone know if there's a decent place near FFF to get a coffee?

Go north on Calumet Ave for a mile or two until you hit starbucks. You probably passed the target store when exiting the expressway. It's very close to the 94 exit

sorry guyz. Went to a tasting yesterday that completely ****ed up my sleep schedule. Had to take a nap from 7 to about 11 yesterday night and didn't get back to bed til about 7 this morning. Feeling like **** now. Have fun though AND DON'T GIVE NATE NELSON FREE HIGH FIVES. that son of a *****....

sorry guyz. Went to a tasting yesterday that completely ****ed up my sleep schedule. Had to take a nap from 7 to about 11 yesterday night and didn't get back to bed til about 7 this morning. Feeling like **** now. Have fun though AND DON'T GIVE NATE NELSON FREE HIGH FIVES. that son of a *****....

Too late!

My first yeahnatenelson high-five! What a day this has been already. Flossmoor Station nenext

IMG_20131103_140707_zps74d5df55.jpg

Well that was a pretty epic trip. My liver is going to need some recovery time (which I'm not going to give it) before making another one in two weeks up to Vermont and NYC. Highlights were FFF, New Day Meadery, La Margherita (Mexican restaurant with a killer tap selection), and getting to hang out with Treebs and yeahnatenelson. Looking forward to doing it again sometime in the near future (DLD maybe?).

What is the beer store in the city? I've heard Kahn's is good - are all Kahn's created equal?

It's always the same story with you...

Latest posts

Back