HBT Sticker has arrived!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mine got here today too. I just thought that I lost it in the normal pile of BS mail. glad to see it came..Now on my corney

C'mon, guys! Where'd ya put 'em????? Pictures please.........

IMG_0770.JPG

I got mine the other day. Havent put it on the keezer yet, as I have yet to add my collar and other upgrades...but I will get there eventually.

Hmmm, maybe I'll finally get one too. If I do, it'll go squarely behind the bar at Naked City Brewery and Taphouse for all to see.

Mine arrived also. Now I have an AHA sticker and a HBT sticker and can't decide where to put either of them. I've always resisted putting decals/stickers of any kind on my car, but now i'm damn tempted.

My kegerator is SS on the front so the HBT sticker wouldn't really work on that. Any other ideas?

Got it.

Sanyo is not in a suitable location, but the Ranco is wired and the sticker is headed for the Whirlpool Keezer, in the garage.

Back