HBT Contest - Win a Lifetime Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC00449.jpg

Well, there goes my theory that it would be closed as soon as it surpassed the Apfelwein thread in post#.
47b8d607b3127cce985487d0fc5d00000046108AbOWbhi5cOJ

Bingo. I had to drag the fish back to the lodge to snap the pick because I stepped on my disposable with my cleated waders and I wanted a picture before I had it cleaned. Everyone else was out fishing so I balanced the camera on the rail of my truck. Took 6 tries before I got it right.

Here's the fly I caught it on
DSC00270.jpg

Went out on Lake Ontario, forgot to register in the fishing tourney because one of the guys was late getting to the boat. SWMBO caught this Salmon. 27 lbs and would have been the biggest caught. Bye bye $20,000. cost to enter tourney? $20

P8240102.jpg

This was when my TV was doing strange color blocks. I was VERY worried until it went away randomly. I'm not questioning it.
DSCF6198.jpg

Ol Murph was a couple months old when he decided to get ahold of my fishing hat and eat three flies. $3000 to have two of them surgically removed. He pooped the third out.

hooks010.jpg

Pooped fly #3. They had his intestines out and were searching them with a magnet.

hooks009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back