Have I ruined SWMBO?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciliorozo

Reaction score
So we were sitting around the house sharing a Squall IPA the other day and when I ask her how it is she says "it's too sweet, I need more hops". Then proceeds to discuss how I have changed her palate over the last year and turned her into a hop head. I guess that's what I get for making overly hoppy beers :) Which she has grown to love helping me brew as well as drink! Anyway just thought I'd share, cheers :mug:

Now you just have to convince her to keep trying all of those OTHER things you want to do. See honey? You'll learn to love it just like IPAs!

I don't understand how you think you may have "ruined" her. It sounds like you've got her right where you want her!

Now you just have to convince her to keep trying all of those OTHER things you want to do. See honey? You'll learn to love it just like IPAs!

Hmm, I like the way you think! Nice argument!

I don't understand how you think you may have "ruined" her. It sounds like you've got her right where you want her!

lol, it was sort of a sarcastic half gloating statement. I absolutely have her right where I want her. I just couldn't believe it when she said it!

Yes, you have RUINED her! Please pack her up and ship her to me for safe disposal! :ban:

Haha nice try, I am in too much win right now to get rid of her ;) . We are currently moving and all the houses she finds in our new city she shows where my dedicated brewery space will be, and she has ok'd my new RIMS rig! Double win! :mug:

Latest posts

Back