Have: Fresh Zombie Dust want:the usual suspects or something new

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thedutchtouch

Reaction score
Picked up a few cases Friday so I am looking to trade a few, for Pliny, Heady, or other good beers (particularly IPA/IIPA/APA or sours) that are not available in the Chicagoland area. Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'll do the legwork to see if it's available locally if I'm not familiar.

MAN, I wish I had something to trade. I'm only down in Bloomington, so not much exotic stuff down there. I shall continue the hunt for Zombie Dust though....a few questions though..
-do you buy the cases at the brewpub?
-how much do they cost?
-how can you be certain of the availability, can you call ahead?

Thanks in advance!

I have Cigar City Humidor (Aged on Cedar) IPA would love to trade for some Zombie Dust.

Odell Myrcenary(Double IPA)

La Cumbre (Project Dank)
2013 GABF Bronze Medal GABF Bronze

Project Dank is just that; a project. It's an ever changing expression of our hoppiest endeavors. Each recipe is different, featuring different hops and hopping techniques. One thing will remain common...

HOP INSANITY.

Starting Gravity: 1.070
Final Gravity: 1.012
Alcohol By Volume: 7.5%
International Bittering Units: ALOT

La Cumbre Elevated IPA
Santa Fe Brewing Single Barrel SOUR

San Diego IPAS? Can send a Societe Growler which can be filled with any IPA of your delight.

Not an IPA but Yazoo SUE is very good. It's an Imperial smoke porter, I usually do not like smoked beers but this one is very good.

Hey All,

Sorry I'm Bogarting on this thread but it looks like Thedutchtouch is out, but I wanted to let you know that I have some fresh Zombie Dust and I want to trade it for some equally sought-after beers.

PM me or post here.

Cheers.
dub

Latest posts

Back