Has anyone ever seen Jamil Zainasheff and Carlo Ancelotti in the same room?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinnerstick

Reaction score
Sorry to those who don't have a clue who ancelotti is, he is the manager of real madrid, at least at the time of posting, and among the more famous football (the soccery one, not the helmetty one! disclaimer: i have nothing against the helmet one and i don't care to discuss the merits or pitfalls of either...) managers.
back on track, are we sure they are different people? has anyone actually seen jamil on real's gamedays?
or, a man of even more talents than we thought?

Jamil-Zainasheff.jpg

carloancelotti.jpg

:off: I feel it is my duty as an Australian to broaden your football horizons. The discussions of football cannot be limited to 'the helmeted one' and 'soccer'.....the ultimate, the most skilful and talented football is 'Australian Rules Football':)

Oh, and there's also Gaelic Football, Rugby league and Rugby (union).

:off: I feel it is my duty as an Australian to broaden your football horizons. The discussions of football cannot be limited to 'the helmeted one' and 'soccer'.....the ultimate, the most skilful and talented football is 'Australian Rules Football':)

Oh, and there's also Gaelic Football, Rugby league and Rugby (union).

Is zainasheff down under managing there as well???

They're actually both part of a secret cloning experiment. Very hush hush.

Latest posts

Back