Happy star wars day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodell

Welltown Brewery
Reaction score
Happy star wars day everybody. May the force be with you!

Anybody brewing an imperial stout for the occasion? Which movie are you watching?

I'm watching the empire strikes back and enjoying some bells plrters later on

ht_alec_guinness_obi_wan_kenobi_star_wars_jc_160415_12x5_1600.jpg

Sadly, I have to work later today, but I'll celebrate Dark Side Day tomorrow by brewing a test batch of an imperial stout.

Someone was walking around by Lambeau Field wearing a Stormtooper uniform. Some idiot who lives under a rock called the cops to report a suspicious person wearing a mask and body armor. Schools were locked down. An all clear was issued shortly thereafter.

jr73Y.gif

Someone was walking around by Lambeau Field wearing a Stormtooper uniform. Some idiot who lives under a rock called the cops to report a suspicious person wearing a mask and body armor. Schools were locked down. An all clear was issued shortly thereafter.

jr73Y.gif

How do you know that wasn't a real storm trooper??

Well boys and girls, it has been a hell of a starwars day...
I will see you all come Hobbit Day.

jr73Y.gif

The all clear as given when they realized they were dealing with a Stormtrooper and nobody was in danger of being hit.

The all clear as given when they realized they were dealing with a Stormtrooper and nobody was in danger of being hit.

Did you hear about the storm troopers who tried to open a bar???

They couldn't make a shot though....

15 yo niece had a great observation: Stormtroopers are lousy shots because all the good, elite ones got incinerated on Scarif.

15 yo niece had a great observation: Stormtroopers are lousy shots because all the good, elite ones got incinerated on Scarif.

I think they just have too many homebrews

Back