Happy B-day Beermaker!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beermaker,

I bet it kinda stinks having you b-day so close to Christmas. But, hey, at least you get a lot of presents all at once!

Happy Birthday!

Well, I did get a 150 gallon open air fermentor. A.K.A. salt water aquarium. A ruger .45, and a ruger P89 9mm...Needed to protect the brew shop...some comedy cd's by Carlos Mencia......other lil things. And Lizard..If I hear Happy Birthday Merry Christmas one more time.....I may find alternate use for those guns. I hate i gift for those. Aside from that...I am now at work tonight. Graveyards on mt birthday.:rolleyes:

Beermaker said:
Well, I did get a 150 gallon open air fermentor. A.K.A. salt water aquarium. A ruger .45, and a ruger P89 9mm...Needed to protect the brew shop...some comedy cd's by Carlos Mencia......other lil things. And Lizard..If I hear Happy Birthday Merry Christmas one more time.....I may find alternate use for those guns. I hate i gift for those. Aside from that...I am now at work tonight. Graveyards on mt birthday.:rolleyes:

We can tell that you're Navy!

How does the saying go: "This is my rifle, this is my gun. My rifle's for killing, my gun is for fun". ... :D

Lounge Lizard said:
We can tell that you're Navy!

How does the saying go: "This is my rifle, this is my gun. My rifle's for killing, my gun is for fun". ... :D

Thats Marine Corp, dont mix the two.

Beermaker said:
Yea, we have some more to offer then just being a bullet catcher. We are the brains and the brawn.

Dont kid yourself, your just a taxi for us. As for a bullet catcher, were the best at it. My wife is in the navy and me and her go at it all the time, its pretty funny. Glad I could ruffle your feathers there shipmate.

Semper fi brother

USMCRUZ...I love duking it out like that. If I had a dollar for every time we got into a Navy/Marine/Army spat, Id be rich. And oh yea, we float around the ocean crapping on marine life....ya heard that one? My favorite one is...."the Marines are a dept of the Navy....the MENS dept":p I was in a huge bar fight in Tiajuana with some jarheads and a few army guys. One army guy was jacking with a squid, a marine walked up and told the army guy.."Noboby Fuc*es with the Navy but us!" Then he decked the army guy and away we went. Great fun. Fighting with each other one second, running from the cops together the next. God I miss military bar fights.:(

damn corey! how'd i miss your b-day? HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA BIG LUG! (and he's pretty damn big if any jarheads that wanna tangle with him!)
hope it was a good day bro!

Back