Half off code for iphone bottle openers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skagdog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one of these for nearly a year and aside from the oooooh and aaaaaaaahs it's been very, very handy.

Got a code in my email so I thought I'd share the love.

image-3303830969.jpg

Code is for the iPhone 4 and 4s only... This thing doesn't make it water proof or life proof but it provides good enough protection for the occasional drop and, again, is really cool to whip out to get the beer flowing!

Happy Brewing!

I actually needed a new phone cover - mine's trashed. To apply the discount, you need to select normal (not PayPal) checkout, enter your address, and go to the next step where there's a spot for the code. You can still pay with PayPal on the screen that follows.

I have an intoxicase and love it. Super handy

Good for you. Those things look like bird's beak on your phone. This thread was just started to save someone 50% off of a certain item.

I guess you probably couldn't contain yourself and had to let the "I-Me-My-Monster" out....

image-2918344137.jpg

Or, your picture didn't show up on my iPhone app last night and I, being unaware that there were more than 1 bottle opener case on the market mistakingly thought you were talking about the intoxicase. My bad man. Sorry about that. Either way, thanks for the coupon, this Monster goes through cases like a bad habit and will probably need another one sooner rather than later so I went ahead and ordered it.

Sorry I assumed something. Really does make and ass out of you and me doesn't it?

snaps10 said:
Or, your picture didn't show up on my iPhone app last night and I, being unaware that there were more than 1 bottle opener case on the market mistakingly thought you were talking about the intoxicase. My bad man. Sorry about that. Either way, thanks for the coupon, this Monster goes through cases like a bad habit and will probably need another one sooner rather than later so I went ahead and ordered it.

Sorry I assumed something. Really does make and ass out of you and me doesn't it?

ORrrrrrrR, I was just being an a$$ hole.

My bad.

Happy Brewing!

Latest posts

Back