Grrr.... I hate my job

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfe006

Reaction score
Damn it I hate my #%*%ing job and all you self centered $@&holes I work with.

I don't know what your job is.

Maybe we can swap.

Right now I'm in the process of conducting semi-annual inventory on about 400 items in 10 different locations that at least 20 people have access to. What are the odds that things will all be in the same spot this time..... Got better odds of brewing an exact copy of Pliny the Elder your first time using a Mr. Beer kit.

Then I just found out my detailer wasn't clear communicating orders to me, so I was given three options of my next submarine that I will be going to in October. Two of the three sucked, and the option I picked has the potential to suck as well.

I think everyone needs to change careers once in awhile though. Not necessarily because it will suck less, but it will suck in a different way. Then you get to experience more of the different types of suck out there.

I think everyone needs to change careers once in awhile though. Not necessarily because it will suck less, but it will suck in a different way. Then you get to experience more of the different types of suck out there.

I agree whole heartedly!!! I loved tinkering with cars, I became a mechanic so I could get paid to do what I love, I now hate working on cars, I even hate working on my own cars, (and there are all those car salesmen milling around that I am not allowed to kill) I think when you HAVE to do something you otherwise love, it stops being fun, and the suckage goes way up from there. I think I will never pursue becoming a pro-brewer for this reason!

Back