Greetings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kabrew

Reaction score
Hello from Iowa! Just took my kit out of the box and am very excited about getting started. Found your site via Defalco's in Houston and need to read and learn, looks like there is a lot of info here!

Bottoms up!:mug:

Cheers Kabrew!! Welcome to HBT and what will prove to be an awesome new hobby for you. Definitely read through the site. You will learn so much in doing so. If you know someone who brews as well, you may want to have them come hang out on your first brew day. For me, it was very helpful. Although I learned so much through reading about brewing here on HBT and in John Palmer's How to Brew, I found it helpful to have someone show me, and explain things as we were brewing.

If you don't have a homebrewing friend, no worries. It's beer brewing, not rocket science.

Again, welcome.

+100 on "How to Brew"... This book has all of the essential information needed for you to make outstanding beer. Even now, I still refer back to the book for some "refreshers" all the time. Very well written and gives you everything you need to go from your first extract brew all the way up to all-grain. Welcome to the boards kabrew!

Back