Greetings! From Washington DC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndOfLine

Reaction score
Hello ya'll!

I have been lurking these forums for a long, long time. Trying to absorb all of your expertise, like a sponge. I have finally joined up. Happy as hell to join the community!

I am a personal/rehab trainer at Vida fitness U street.

Hobbies :
Brewing of course!

Martial artist, 20 years worth. all kinds. Used to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and compete.

I am also compete in Star Craft 2. Which is a online video game.

Cheers!

EndOfLine said:
Hello ya'll!

I have been lurking these forums for a long, long time. Trying to absorb all of your expertise, like a sponge. I have finally joined up. Happy as hell to join the community!

I am a personal/rehab trainer at Vida fitness U street.

Hobbies :
Brewing of course!

Martial artist, 20 years worth. all kinds. Used to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and compete.

I am also compete in Star Craft 2. Which is a online video game.

Cheers!

Welcome - it's great to see another DC brewer.

Shameless plug for two local brew clubs BURP (burp.org) and DC Homebrewers (dchomebrewers.com). Both are great clubs, social and have a lot of experience to share.

-John

Welcome - it's great to see another DC brewer.

Shameless plug for two local brew clubs BURP (burp.org) and DC Homebrewers (dchomebrewers.com). Both are great clubs, social and have a lot of experience to share.

-John

Thanks John! Outside of going to Maryland Home Brew Beer days in the spring. I have not hung out with any clubs. And, I really think it will be a blast! (cough, or a brew?)

Latest posts

Back