Greetings from Tampa!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtdominguez3

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
After spending quite a bit of time searching through this excellent forum, I figured it was worth pitching in to become a Lifetime Supporter. It is amazing how much valuable information all you guys/girls volunteer! So in advance, I thank you! I have been extract brewing for a few years, and figured it was about time to go AG. However, not being one to half-ass anything "manly", I am in the planning/acquisition phase of building a version of Brutus 10. Like I said, I will be reaching out to all of you for help!

Welcome brother, I myself just got into a Brutus 10 unit recently... will be posting pics shortly...

I'm over here at Saint Petersburg...

And noticing where you work, I imagine yours will come together a bit easier than mine! Are you in any of the clubs around here? Tampa Bay BEERS? Is Brutus complete?

Welcome from the other side of the coast. Make sure you check out TB BEERS! I met some of the guys at the last SAAZ competition. Seems like a great group

Hey hey. Welcome to the forums! Definitely check out the next club meeting http://www.tampabaybeers.org/. Its held at Mr. Dunderbaks on the first Tuesday of the month. I went for the first time last month and had a great time. There are a lot of knowledgeable brewers in the area. The last meeting had enough people to take up the entire dining room area.

Awesome on the Butus build. Good luck with it! I am in the process of putting together a 2-tier stand also.

I feel like I spent 100 times that with all the advice and help I have received from everybody on this site. I felt like a cheater just being a visitor, and of course did the math. 5 years of premium, or a one-time Lifetime? Assuming I can squeak out another 60 years, that's only $2.08 per year, or .005 cents per day! Silly Premium guys spend 12 times that!

Back