Greetings from Stockholm/Sweden

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGoldensnow

Reaction score
Hey!

Been visiting this forum now and again ever since I started brewing (about 3 years ago), but never got around to making an account until today. This place is a great source for inspiration and information, so it's about time I guess... :)

I have almost 50 brews behind me. Some bad, some very bad, some good and some really good. Always looking for new styles to brew.

Got the "brett-bug" earlier this year and been making a lot of funky and/or sour beer since then.

Atm we (I brew with my father) have:
- A Thomas Hardy-clone with date- and cherrysyrup in primary
- An imperial oatmeal stout @ 12,4% in secondary
- An English barley wine @ 9,4% in secondary
- A "fake" lambic (fermenting with half a pack of US-05 and the bottom dregs from 3F Oude Geuze, Golden Blend, Armand & Tomme, Boon Kriek Mariage Parfait, Mikkeller Spontancherry Fredriksdal) in secondary
- A sour apple ale with homegrown apples, homegrown wild yeast, lactobacillus and half a pack of US-05 in "primary"
- An other sour apple ale experiment aging with oak cubes in secondary

Last weekend we bottled a 100% Brettanomyces Bruxellensis Trois DIPA with ****loads of NZ hops and today we're gonna bottle a Champagne and Brettanomyces Claussenii fermented beer.

We call our homebrewery "Bronxeng Brewery".

Besides being a dedicated homebrewer I'm also a father of three pretty kids and husband to one pretty woman. And I do a lot of manual labour, so I'm pretty much always tired and get drunk after having ONE beer.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back