Greetings from SE Ohio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cephalopod

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I used to brew a little bit back when I was just getting into craft beer in my early 20s, but the logistics of life got in the way, and I kind of forgot about brewing. I never stopped being passionate about good beer though, and now that I have more free time (and more disposable income) I have "rediscovered" the hobby and have been even more in to it than before I started.

The culprit for my rekindled desire to brew has been my girlfriend (not knowing what she was in for) who discovered I used to brew and asked if we could do it together sometime.

I started reading books/listening to podcasts/watching videos again to pick up some new tips, and quickly I was hooked again. Within a week of our first brew day together (an IPA kit) I built a mash tun and upgraded my equipment to do All-Grain. I did a partial mash pale ale, and just this past weekend we brewed our first truly all-grain robust porter (both my own...concoctions modified from clone recipes)

Looking forward to being able to finally contribute here one HBT, I have been reading the forums for a long time, but I never made the commitment to posting anything myself. Huzzah!

Welcome Mate!

I grew up near McArthur... About half way to Chillicothe from Athens along SR 50
1-traffic light town...

Now in Pasadena, CA... A different world, my friend...

Welcome (back) to the obsession!

Brew On!

:mug:

Back