Greetings from Omaha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xamers

Reaction score
New to this forum!

Been brewing for years and have surfed at the Green board for some time. Discovered this board recently and realized it was MUCH more active than any other Homebrew forum that I'm aware of. So, here I am.............I may not add a whole wealth of info but I'm smart, I'm funny, and gosh darn it......people like me.:mug:

I live in Omaha, NE.

Welcome to HBT from another Omahan!
I'm very glad to hear you're a likable guy and look forward to seeing you around the board!

BTW, not only are we busier than that green place but we're a lot more fun.

Nurmey said:
Welcome to HBT from another Omahan!
I'm very glad to hear you're a likable guy and look forward to seeing you around the board!

BTW, not only are we busier than that green place but we're a lot more fun.

I moved to Omaha recently. Is there a local club here? I seem to remember something like Omahops or something witty like that........

There is a local club but I've never met them. It's kind of been on my list since we started brewing 3 years ago but haven't gotten around to it. (Wow, I'm a worse procrastinator than I thought!) The local club info is:
OmaHops
11013 Prairie Hills Dr
Omaha, NE 68144 USA
402 496-4717
[email protected]
www.omahops.org

Hey, any of you guys make it down to NE football games? If you do we should plan a tailgate.......or rather i can give you info to mine. Two sometimes 3 tents, beer beer and more beer, and more food than people in china most of the time. besides BMC brews i usually have one or two kegs of home brew there as well.

Of course, my man cave (under construction) is always open as well.

Reverend

Back