greetings from michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit88

Reaction score
Howdy howdy folks. I'm gambit and I'm a newcomer to the brewing world. Currently I only have the Mr beer kit, but I think the 5 gallon setup will be a Christmas present. Currently I have a red ale conditioning in bottles and a stout (converted to a 2.5 gallon recipe) in the fermenter. Future experiments include a holiday ale, cider, and mead.

Gambit

haha, gotta love the down river guys. i head downriver a lot to go to a butcher. as well as go to adventures in homebrewing. great HBS if you've never been there.

Indeed adventures is where I go. As far as I know its the only store in the area. As for butchers I like cattlemans on goddard and telegraph

Gambit

There is or was a small shop in Riverview along Fort Street(North) that has some product. Great Lakes if I remember right. Might come in handy if you need a last minute product.

Back