Greetings from Houston, Tx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody5thou

Reaction score
I come from a forgotten back ground of brewing. My great great grandfather was Conrad Seipps of Chicago. My family and I have decided that it would be neat if we could get a family beer again that we could enjoy with friends. So we have decided to purchase our first brew kit and get things rolling. We are hoping to get are first batch going within the next month. I have read so much about this hobby, but like other hobby's you can never read enough. I look forward to being part of your community and talking with a lot of you about your own brews. :ban:

Well, then, you are about stone's throw from my office in the Medical Center and not at all far from DeFalco's. If you haven't stopped by there, head on in and meet a few guys. They are an . . . interesting . . . bunch but good guys worth knowing, and they know how to brew. :)

We'll have to tag up for lunch sometime.

TL

Thanks for the name, I will have to go check them out!!! When you get some free time maybe we can get together!

Just wanted to say that Cody is good Peeps... I know him from another forum (not a Brew Forum, settle down guys) And hell, he is a fellow Texan so he can't be that bad!!

welcome to HBT bro, there are some great guys here, you will enjoy the community, much like our "other" home....

Tim

Back