Greetings from cold central PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85 Haro Designs

Reaction score
Well, I did it, I took the plunge into homebrewing after YEARS of talking about it. I'm sure I'll be pestering you experienced guys in the near future.

I started with a Mr. Beer setup (it was a gift) and now I'm converting to bigger and better stuff.

I haven't had a chance to really browse around much yet, but that's going to happen this weekend.

Mike

85 Haro Designs said:
Well, I did it, I took the plunge into homebrewing after YEARS of talking about it. I'm sure I'll be pestering you experienced guys in the near future.

I started with a Mr. Beer setup (it was a gift) and now I'm converting to bigger and better stuff.

I haven't had a chance to really browse around much yet, but that's going to happen this weekend.

Mike

Ah, Welcome !

Lot's of PA guy's here, I am from the Lehigh Valley , becareful, this sport is addicting:drunk:

Cool, thanks again for the welcome. I'm sure I'll be talkin' to you guys in the near future.

I'm in the Harrisburg area for those of you who are interested in knowing.

Mike

Luckily you live in a good town for beer with ABC, Troegs, Lancaster Brewing Co, Stoudts, et al really close by. It's a great place to live in if you're a fan of quality micros.

Don't forget to plan early for the Harrisburg Brew Fest coming in June or July. Registration starts in March.

I'm hoping to come up again on Friday and maybe do a HBT meetup the night before the fest.

Funny you should mention. I've got a case and a half of Troeg's Hop Back in the ole beer fridge now!

Believe it or not, I've never been to the Hbg Brew Fest before, this time I'm there for sure! No excuses.

Welcome. I am near Allentown. Looks like alot of guys are close by, we might take a look at getting together for a brew day.

Also I am brewing outdooors today as is is a tropical 17F now and will be a balmy 35 later this afternoon.

Dr Vorlauf said:
Welcome. I am near Allentown. Looks like alot of guys are close by, we might take a look at getting together for a brew day.

Also I am brewing outdooors today as is is a tropical 17F now and will be a balmy 35 later this afternoon.

makes me wanna break out the shorts.

Back