Greetings from Buffalo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frugalaudio

Reaction score
Hi there. Planning on starting my first batch of cider within a week or so. Already grateful for all the info I've found here.
Cheers!

Awwhh shhhhh.... Ok Warsaw is a bit out but woot. Flying bison!!!!! Love it and miss home every time. Ok, only march through sept. Welcome to the obsession.

liquiditynerd said:
Awwhh shhhhh.... Ok Warsaw is a bit out but woot. Flying bison!!!!! Love it and miss home every time. Ok, only march through sept. Welcome to the obsession.

I like the name Vernacular! I use that on lumberjocks forum. Sorry, no offense but I love folk tradition. Hope you arent on that forum cussin me out. Just kidding, one thing I learned living in the south is that most of my friends are from ny.

I like the name Vernacular! I use that on lumberjocks forum. Sorry, no offense but I love folk tradition. Hope you arent on that forum cussin me out. Just kidding, one thing I learned living in the south is that most of my friends are from ny.

Where did this line come from? "It's not a vernacular, it's a derby!"

Back