Green Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thespoonman

Reaction score
So, I started with Casanova's GF Farmhouse, doubled it, and followed it exactly, and it now looks like I have two carboys full of swamp water. Will it settle out? Will it start to glow? Will I be forced to serve it to people in a dark room?

Any thoughts?

It will settle out - my brother in law is quite the seasoned veteran homebrewer... He brewed my fiancé a GF IPA, he told me it was the filthiest, green swamp color for WEEKS! Well beyond anything he had ever seen, he called it the Filthy B!tch IPA ... but it eventually did settle, and is the best GF beer I or she has drank... It was delicious as an IPA - GF or otherwise. Now that I'm brewing beer I need to ask him or that recipe for sure.

So, I started with Casanova's GF Farmhouse, doubled it, and followed it exactly, and it now looks like I have two carboys full of swamp water. Will it settle out? Will it start to glow? Will I be forced to serve it to people in a dark room?

Any thoughts?

How long has it been fermenting for?

How does it smell?

If it smells ok, relax and have a homebrew

Latest posts

Back