Greatings from Lynbrook Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeavyHandedBrewing

Reaction score
I have been reading this site for some time picking up great information. I started brewing 7 years ago while in college, stopped for a few years and started again about 3 years ago. In the last 3 years, I have brewed about 2 dozen times. I was really bitten by the bug about 6 months ago when I started reading this site. If anyone in the Long Island/Queens area would like to get together and brew or swap some homebrew, let me know. I'm an apartment brewer and brew on my stove in 5gallon extract baches. I am working to move into partial mash and all grain, but space is a major factor and I do not know any other homebrewers, so I have yet to see an all grain set up in person.

Welcome to HomebrewTalk! We're glad to have you!

Me too, if you want to come to Staten Island, lol. I'm not going anywhere near that LIE. I'm doing an all grain batch tomorrow, nice and early, and you're welcome to join me. Other than that, welcome, and enjoy.

Me too, if you want to come to Staten Island, lol. I'm not going anywhere near that LIE. I'm doing an all grain batch tomorrow, nice and early, and you're welcome to join me. Other than that, welcome, and enjoy.

Thanks for the envite. I got a lot on my plate in the next couple of weeks, but I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back