Great Community

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebrew

Reaction score
Everyone,

I have been perusing the site for a while and I have to give a great big thanks to everyone in the brew community. I have been able to set up a working home brew setup for roughly $450!! This includes a 60qt Igloo MaxCold cooler converted to a MLT, 6 Gallon carboy, 8 gallon brewing kettle, homemade wort chiller, (2) Party Pigs {which by the way is an amazing way to test the water a kegging}, and many other small parts to properly brew quality beer.

I can't thank everyone enough to the useful incite and many many good tips to get off on the right foot!

Cheers,

Love

DSC_0131[1].jpg

Man, get rid of them kits and get busy with them grains!!!! You got the stuff to do it and I'll be glad to take them kits off yer hands cause I am still building an MLT so I cant do AG yet. Looks like a sweet and well though out set up and you brew area is clean and tidy so you shouild have no sanitation issues either. Good luck
Bob

Pretty sure those are boxes for the party pigs, and not kits.

Welcome to the site!

The two white boxes to the right are not kits...they are the boxes the Party Pigs came in. I started with AG, I think (given the space required) is the way to go. I am grabbing an AG setup tomorrow to make an IPA!! I can't wait!!

Back