Great American Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppylikerabbits

Reaction score
Just trying to see who's attending this years GABF. I got tickets for the "Members only session" on Saturday. Flying up on the 28th and doing some brewery tours and hitting up brewpubs in Denver.

I have two all-session passes, and tickets for a couple other friends as well. I'll certainly be there.

I also bought a pair of tickets for the saturday members-only session but, alas, I can no longer attend. :-( Know anyone who needs tickets?

I wanted Togo to the members only session on Saturday but I have some friends that wanted to go to the GABF so I got 9 tickets to the Saturday evening one.....so, rothj, how much for the members only tix? :)

I'll be there two days. Do they post a list of which beer each brewery will be bringing or do they just bring what they've got?

Anyone been there before? Any tips?

I also bought a pair of tickets for the saturday members-only session but, alas, I can no longer attend. :-( Know anyone who needs tickets?

You may have already gotten rid of your tix, but if you still have 'em, I'd buy 'em from you.

I'll be there Sat. for the members session. Possibly the Sat. evening session as well.

ill be there thurs night and fri. i think i got ticks for sat to... not sure have to call my buddy. ill be at the denver beer fest as well i think its this sat my gf takes care of all the plans.

Arrive Monday evening. Depart Monday morning.
Its gonna be a great week!

advice? (Appendecto) - pace yourself. There will be a crush to get in, but it's a big space upstairs (2nd level, Colorado Convention Center) and plenty to see and do. Push yourself to try beers you think you don't like. Sat. Members Only is where they give out the awards you see on some of your favorite beers - Gold, Silver & Bronze over 60 something categories takes a while, so relax, enjoy.

ok my buddy and i are not going to be able to go on sat night i got 2 tickets any one intrested in buying them?

Arrive Monday evening. Depart Monday morning.
Its gonna be a great week!

advice? (Appendecto) - pace yourself. There will be a crush to get in, but it's a big space upstairs (2nd level, Colorado Convention Center) and plenty to see and do. Push yourself to try beers you think you don't like. Sat. Members Only is where they give out the awards you see on some of your favorite beers - Gold, Silver & Bronze over 60 something categories takes a while, so relax, enjoy.

Thanks!

Back