grains???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big-o-2

Reaction score
Looking for the best place to find grain online. Anyone have a favorite place. I have just finished my mash tun and need some grain for it. The brew place I use has it but I will not be saving much from extract brewing.

When I buy grains online, I buy from MidwestSupplies.com. I have always gotten great service from them, and you can buy 1/2 pounds, single pounds, 10 pounds and 55 pound sizes. They sell all the major brands, and are decently priced. Shipping is quick for me, as they are in Minnesota and I get it within a couple days.

But, I buy from my LHBS whenever I can.

I generally go with my LHBS, as well. I'm surprised you're not seeing a cost advantage at yours over extract. However, when I do buy online due to a recipe that calls for a grain I can't get locally or lack of time to make the trek I usually go with Austin Homebrew as you can actually select down to the ounce how much grain you need. Get enough recipes/equipment together for a $60 order and you get free shipping.

Back