Grainfather

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like it? I have a Blichmann 7 gallon conical and was thinking about adding anoter fermenter. Any idesign ssues with it? Easy to clean and sanitize?
Thanks

I have the G30 and I'm very happy with it, the app could use some work, for sure but you can override the app and brew based on the brew guide for the type of beer your brewing.
How do you like it? I have a Blichmann 7 gallon conical and was thinking about adding anoter fermenter. Any idesign ssues with it? Easy to clean and sanitize?
Thanks
I like the fermenter quite well, does a good job, my basement is a nice 68F year round but I still have the cooling kit just in case. Very easy to adjust temp and # of days to remain at a given temp before changing.

I decided to order one with the cooling kit. More beer had it at $599. But, in typically fashion, order it on Sunday, and it just moved to being picked on Saturday. Should be sent on Monday to arrive on Friday. Not the fastest I've seen from them. Understood the orders and sickness are up, but tapering down.

Back