Grainfather Glycol Chiller Problem

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christoffhawkins

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a grainfather glycol chiller that I bought about 1 months ago. Im having a problem getting the chiller to chill 2 fermenters. I have only used it on one until recently. It won’t chill 2. I have tried everything. Wont chill on 1,3 or 4 there is no fluid circulating. No 2 chills great. Any ideas please.

Have you contacted the company you bought it from?
I'm not familiar with them, but I expect each channel to have an electronic shut off valve that opens when there is demand. Does the manual explain how to operate multiple channels?

Have you contacted the company you bought it from?
I'm not familiar with them, but I expect each channel to have an electronic shut off valve that opens when there is demand. Does the manual explain how to operate multiple channels?
Thanks for the reply. You pay £900 for a chiller and get no instructions. I have sorted it out now. The pdf download instructions are very vague. It was a damaged cable going from the chiller to the fermenter.

Latest posts

Back