• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grainfather and GF Water Heater for sale - $750

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak_brews

Reaction score
I have a Grainfather brewing system with a Grainfather Sparge Water Heater and custom built stand up for grabs!

I have had this system for almost exactly 3 years but I have only ran about 8 batches through it. The Water Heater and stand truly compliment the GF and makes the whole system much more enjoyable when brewing in the house! The reason I only used this setup for a few batches is because I built out a larger system. I am temporarily getting out of the hobby as we are moving and will not be able to take the system with us to the new place.

I will also include a BrewHardware Hot Rod for the posted price. The Hot Rod sells for about $120 retail on its own!

Located in Madison, WI.

Attachments

• 00a0a_cISB0ZirnwH_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    00a0a_cISB0ZirnwH_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1665.JPG