Good luck Revvy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep you got lots of people pulling for you Revvy, relax dont worry but they probably wont let you have a home brew. Get better soon buddy!!! :mug:

woot woot! you'll do great man! chin up! use this time in recovery to think about brews ;). can't wait to see the first post back!

Good luck man! haven't been here long but you've already helped me out quite a bit, I'm sure everything will go well

Revvy---- Here is to a speedy recovery and hoping that you are back posting again very soon. Cheers

Revvy, May the beer gods bless you with a speedy recovery!

Our prayers and thoughts are with you!!

From his Facebook page...

Awesome news!!! I PM'd him the other day to let him know I was testing out my new brew stand today with an old ale brew day that I was dedicating it to him. By the time it ages maybe he'll be back to being able to drink again and I can send him a sample. I plan on posting a couple of pics later today. Okay, off to sparge! :tank:

May there be a speedy recovery for the most helpful person I have EVER encountered in any web forum! Get well soon!

We've had our differences, but I'm hoping for the best for you and your family Revvy. Heal fast, and get back to brewing.

Drinking a homebrew to your speedy recovery revvy. Hope to see you back here soon.

The beer Gods are shinning down on you Revvy. They know we need you to explain to us why not to do the stupid things we are prone to doing and back it up with well written, pertinent explanations.

Back