Good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought that set up for a couple of reasons. The first one is that it is complete and I didn't have to try and figure out all the pieces parts I needed if I were to buy separately. The second reason is that it is from a reputable dealer. Both of the reasons made it well worth the price to me.

edit: oh yeah, I bought from Amazon because I had a gift card I needed to use. Otherwise I would have bought directly for Keg Connection.

+1 on anything from kegconnection, they are great. The only thing I would suggest that you consider is seeing if they have a kit on Amazon (they would certainly do it if you went straight to kegconnection) that excludes the CO2 tank. What you will end up doing is trading that empty shiny new tank in as soon as you get it (just moments after paying to have it shipped to you) for a beat up old full one at your LHBS or welding store.

I ended up buying my kegs and co2 tank from my LHBS to save on shipping but purchased my regulator and some other accessories from kegconnection. You will like that taprite regulator, I went with the dual body taprite and have been very pleased.

I actually ordered that exact same kit from kegconnection.com last night. It is scheduled to arrive on Friday. looking forward to it!

hmm, I measured my mini-fridge last night and ran into the dreaded "freezer shelf" problem with height clearance for a 5 gal keg. Does anyone know where to find cheap deals on 2.5 or 3 gal kegs? Or is there another keg solution out there that has a max height of about 22" or less? Seems like a great idea to make smaller wider kegs similar to the good ole' pony kegs but not as rotund.

SWEET poto101! thanks! (Are you sure you don't own that website and build custom kegs to forum post requests) :mug:

Back