Good day gents

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarmBoy530

Reaction score
New to the site, not so new to brewing. Using a 3 tier setup. I have a session IPA on tap, a Hemp Nut Brown finishing in the primary, and an oatmeal stout to be brewed in a day or 2 (when I can steal and wash the yeast from my hemp nut brown). What can I say, I love brewing and drinking beer. I am working towards a rims system one tier one pump. Converting my old tool shed to a brewery, after replacing floors and painting I will be adding sinks and water. I'll brew in there with my current setup as I put together my new system piece by piece. I'm working towards pumps and single tier because I worked in a commercial brewery and I want the sensation of moving fluid without siphon or gravity. When a one tier setup is put together with the right equipment it seems to work so well. I guess to mention the oblivious with one tier one pump I would be batch sparging or using a 2nd tier to run off into my boil kettle. That's whats going on in my brewing world right now. I suppose that's a nice long introduction. Cheers. :mug:

Back