Going to Southern Tier Brewing Company tomorrow..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGHBrewer

Reaction score
Going back home for a funeral tomorrow. Decided on stopping by Southern Tier BC to fill up my growler on the way back to Pittsburgh. What should I fill it with?!

Went ahead and got a growler of Gemini. One of my personal favorites. They had an oak aged pumpking on tap which I'm kind of regretting not getting that as well.

Southern tier is quickly becoming a go-to for me when I'm seeking out new beers to try. I have yet to be disappointed by any of their offerings. I really have only had the old man, 2x ipa, 2x stout and maybe a fall seasonal that wasnt their pumpkin(is that a thing or did I make it up?)

Anyway, solid brewery IMHO

Southern tier is quickly becoming a go-to for me when I'm seeking out new beers to try. I have yet to be disappointed by any of their offerings. I really have only had the old man, 2x ipa, 2x stout and maybe a fall seasonal that wasnt their pumpkin(is that a thing or did I make it up?)

Anyway, solid brewery IMHO

They have quite a few different seasonals, so I wouldn't be surprised. It could have been their harvest beer or oatmeal stout. Yeah, they are a very solid brewery.

With their Creme Brulee and the other Blackwater series stouts, as well as 2xIPA and Unearthly, they have become one of my favorites this year.

All of them are too good it was hard for me to choose! Next time I'm up there I'm going to take a little more time and grab a pint and a pulled pork sandwich.

Back