Go Packers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a perfect season would be great... but I don't really care as long as I see them in the superbowl again...

BRRRRRRR right now in the UP lol

It would be nice to see them get a perfect season just so Tom Brady can see he really ins't all that special. Any QB can do it with the right package.

Gotta be gorgeous up there...and cold lol... I'm down here west of Milwaukee...not much of a game, but always good to get another win....!!!!

Gotta be gorgeous up there...and cold lol... I'm down here west of Milwaukee...not much of a game, but always good to get another win....!!!!

No, not so gorgeous really. It's warm today, but was really cold yesterday and Friday. My daughter caught a couple of very nice northern pike yesterday with some friends, but I'm not an ice fisherman so I only admired the pictures on facebook. They've been ice fishing for a while. We walked down to our lake today to look at it, but I wouldn't even want to consider going out and trying to fish- too cold for me!

Yooper, it all depends on how you do it. We have (well had, not in MI anymore) a Gazebo we put up and a torpedo heater to keep warm lol. Just got to make sure the heater does not face the established pee corner.

I love ice fishing have for about 20 years...can't wait for the lakes to freeze over down here. I have a propane heater and keep my shanty around 80*...

Wanted to buy one, but just buying a new house a couple months ago. I can think of 250 other things I need to do with 250 bucks. Hopefully there will be a next time... cool though

Back