• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Glycol Line Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprofitt

Reaction score
SOLD

I am new to the forum and since I found it I will be coming back for the wealth of knowledge. The reason I am here is to sell a glycol line chiller I bought about 2 years ago for the kegerator I had in the basement. After a remodel, I now have room to move the kegerator into the kitchen and I no longer have a use for the line chiller. You can find the Craig's List post here...

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/app/5695745751.html

I also have about 25 ft, maybe a little less, of trunk line I will throw in. I believe the trunk will support 6 taps. It is posted on Craig's List for $600. When you call or text let me know you found it on HomeBrewTalk.com and your price is $500.

I am legit and will speak to you on the phone. You can talk to my wife too if you want.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Attached are some pictures.

I dont know why the are upside down....

20160722_164547.jpg

20160722_164553.jpg

20160722_164603.jpg

20160722_164640.jpg

20160722_164620.jpg

I'm interested in it. Would you consider shipping it or maybe meeting me at some location northwest of you? I'm just north of Chicago. It looks like your in Lima from your craigslist post. So it would be a long trip for me round trip. But I do crazy stuff for beer!

Back