• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glass rinser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look but the area I am installing it in will have a keg for water supply and another keg for waste water with an air compressor and an air tank supplying the 30 lb. pressure. I love the sleek look. My brewery sink could be used but it is a commercial stainless sink with two aprons.
It has a commercial spray nozzle on a spring and a 12 inch faucet as well as a bottle washer mounted on it's own stainless steel tap.

I have one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056HR7M6/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Works well. I installed it next to my keezer, but didn't get the version without the horizonal flange because someday I may want to move it and mount it under a bar top.

keezer10.jpg

I have one of these:

Amazon.com: Bar Glass Rinser Assembly for Drip Tray: Beer Keg Systems: Kitchen & Dining

Works well. I installed it next to my keezer, but didn't get the version without the horizonal flange because someday I may want to move it and mount it under a bar top.

View attachment 610568
@mongoose33 Wondering if you'd be able to share some internal pics of this glass rinser and how you have it rigged up in there? My wife and I just bought a new chest freezer that we're turning into a keezer. We really want a glass rinser but have been trying to figure out how to do it and this looks pretty slick.

@mongoose33 Wondering if you'd be able to share some internal pics of this glass rinser and how you have it rigged up in there? My wife and I just bought a new chest freezer that we're turning into a keezer. We really want a glass rinser but have been trying to figure out how to do it and this looks pretty slick.

I have the same one. There isn't really anything you need to know about the internals. If you look at the pictures on Amazon, there are two barbs. The middle on is water in and the other is water out. Water in needs to be pressurized to about 10 to 15 psi. I have a mini keg in my keezer hooked up to CO2. Water out goes through the collar to the rinser barb. The water out on the rinser goes to a bucket. That's really it

Here's a pic of the underside. I have Command Hooks holding the stained facing/facia on it, so that I can easily remove them if need be.

The right side of the rinser is held to the black right-angle brackets using command hooks too--you can't drill through the pan, nor should you. I also have a small bracket on the left side, attached to the wooden collar and using a small machine bolt to hold it to the rinser. You can't see it in the pic, but it's to support the rinser too--all you need is someone to set something heavy on the protruding lip and it'll have a chance to tip the rinser. Of course, if you get one without the extension, that's unnecessary, but when i bought mine it was with the idea that it might someday become part of a bar.

newkeezer8.jpg

Below you can see the "bucket." Well, you can't, because it was an ugly addition to an otherwise great-looking keezer. My wife wanted me to find something to conceal the bucket; I found that nice stained box at Menards. It wasn't too expensive--something like $9 or $14 (can't remember for sure).

And it works great.
newkeezerdrainjug.jpg

Thanks for the info. That's easy enough...

Another question for you @mongoose33. The connectors you have shown here, circled below, where the gas in running through the collar, what are those called? I'm trying to find those but having a hard time...

1609791491000.png

Latest posts

Back