• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giveaway: YOpener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right guys and gals! Today is the day.
The random post number is 144!

This is really cool of you !!

Tom
Congratulations! Please PM me your address in the next 24 hours. If I don't hear back I will draw again.

Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 9.02.30 AM.png

Originally post 159 was chosen; however, that poster said there was no need to enter him because he bought two. So I picked again. Any posts I made were excluded.

Thanks all who entered. The project is neat and if you're looking for a good no-bent cap opener, this is it.

All right guys and gals! Today is the day.
The random post number is 144!

Congratulations! Please PM me your address in the next 24 hours. If I don't hear back I will draw again.

Thanks all who entered. The project is neat and if you're looking for a good no-bent cap opener, this is it.

Thanks!!! I sent you a PM yesterday, can't wait to give it a try.

tom

@millstone has claimed, I'll be shipping in the next couple of days. I'm happy to have something else to give away to the community.

I got the rare earth one but not BA. I didn't know what to buy either. I don't need another opener because I do have one that doesn't bend caps, but the story behind these things makes the purchase very compelling. I really respect a man who engages his son in activities where he can use his hands and spend time with his pops. :)

Not to mention, I had acquired the opener to give away simply because it didn't contain the magnet. I got the replacement yesterday.

We simply cannot speak any longer. Why aren't those Bruery labels in order, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Jesus, what are you doing with your life, man!

Thanks for doing this- what fun!

Now I can admit that the first time I saw this thread, about 7 AM before my coffee, I did for a minute think that I was being raffled off. :drunk:

Although I'm not sure if it would be the winner or the loser who would claim me. :D

We simply cannot speak any longer. Why aren't those Bruery labels in order, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Jesus, what are you doing with your life, man!

OCD much? Haha. I had the same thought after they went up, but then said screw it.

How did you get those labels off so cleanly?

The bruery ones are easy BC they are plastic, the others just took a long soak and patience.

Now I can admit that the first time I saw this thread, about 7 AM before my coffee, I did for a minute think that I was being raffled off. :drunk:

Although I'm not sure if it would be the winner or the loser who would claim me. :D

in

I did a double take too. Are you shippable or do I have to come pick you up?

I ordered a YOpener, an increasingly popular hand made in the USA, bottle opener that promises no bent caps. I was sent the wrong one which does not contain a magnet. Mr. Miller (the maker) is sending me another and I asked if I could send mine back or gift it to someone else. So who better to give it away to than someone of my favorite community? Well second favorite, I love that show Community.

So post here one time if you want it and I'll pick a random post number Sunday night, January 25th.

More info on the YOpener...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/YOpeners

General rules:
Please only post once. You must be in the lower 48. I must be able to ship via FedEx, so a physical address is necessary. If you don't win and you really need a bottle opener then perhaps support this dude who makes rad stuff with his kid. I don't know him but with a majestic beard like his, I'd want to know him. Finally, if I didn't pick you then it wasn't personal. The random number generator hates me too so I feel your pain. Above all, have a good weekend.

View attachment 250733

Thanks for bringing this up here. Never heard of this and based on the story, will be buying one. Great story.

Sign me up... With a full time @Yooper hanging around, I would never run out of Fizzy Yellow Beer! Willing to pick up wherever!

Latest posts

Back