Giveaway for Inkbird Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes!(ended!!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Giveaway One Free Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth bbq thermometer has ended!

Thanks for all your participating!!

Our lucky friend is @Bcarlton74 Congradulations!!👏👏

Please PM me to get your prize.:mug:

Thanks again,see you in next giveaway!

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
1.4 probes (3 meat Probes and 1 ambient probe)
2.150 feet Bluetooth range
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on October 26, randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀 MHNFT9H3 🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

Good luck to everyone!

图片1.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Inkbird will give one FREE Bluetooth bbq Thermometer IBT-4XS here.:rock::cool:

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Check more details on here👉 Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Grill BBQ Thermometer for Grilling with 4 Probes, Rechargeable Battery, Timer, Alarm,150 ft Barbecue Cooking Kitchen Food Meat Thermometer for Smoker, Oven, Drum:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

To enter, Pls Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on October 26, randomly. Hope the winner can share use process and experience with this thermometer in this Forums.

🔥Also,we support 15% discount code🍀 MHNFT9H3 🍀for friends who can't wait,will SAVE $7.79!

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622
Four probes are better than one.

I’ve got an InkBird instant read thermometer and it’s friggin awesome! A Bluetooth one would be awesome for my smoker!!

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622
Looks awesome! Thanks Inkbird.

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622
Thanks for the opportunity!

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622
my Porterhouse steaks need this

Remote temperature probes are the way to brew. Nothing like kickin back while keeping an eye on your brew. Besides those analog kettle probes just get in the way.

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622

This looks fantastic for both brewing and bbq!

had one brew day with the instant read I won at the start of the month and it was far superior to the other brand I had been using, much faster readouts. I already have one of these units and it is great, this would be a great addition for my smokers (I have 3) since I frequently have two or more going at the same time.

KEY feature
3.rechargeable battery
4.magnet

Good luck to everyone!

View attachment 703622
Sahh-weet! Thx for the chance to win...count me in!!

Back