Gina Carano - Beat Me!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 574

Dirty blonde
Reaction score
I'll watch an occasional MMA bout if its on TV. Saturday I saw the ads for the CBS Elite xTreme Combat show so I tivo'd it. Watched it later that night and was intrigued of the female bout going on between Gina Carano and Kelly Kobold. I've heard of Gina but never saw her fight.

All I can say is wow. Friggen hot and one hell of a fighter. Kelly was so nasty I actually kind of wanted to hit her too. Beat down and the ladies need 5 minute rounds.

For those who don't know who I'm talking about :cross:

82214_tmtexgqjyl_xxlarge.jpg

I was in the gym this Saturday, and there is this lady lifting. At first I was thinking "wow, she seems to be pretty fit". So I am milling around by the water fountain, and was looking at the bulletin board and notice some pictures.

Here she is:

link

Yes she can outbench me :D

If you want to see Gina in a good, technical MMA fight, look for her bout against Kaitlin Young from 5/31/08.

And YAH! Kimbo got rocked!

more Gina goodness

Gina_Carano_04_280x_408090a.jpg

It seems that fighting has had it''s "advantages" to her physique. A google search shows that over time as a fighter her chest area has become permanently swollen. It's a good look on her for sure, I am just sayin' you'd think I'd be risky, considering.

Julie Scanlon

julis068.jpg

2002 The APA Nationals:
Squat: 460, 505, 530 (miss), 530 (good 4th attempt)
Bench: 315, 340, 360 (miss)
Deadlift: 450 (miss), 450, 480 (miss)
Total: 1320 personal record.

8012d1223324703-gina-carano-beat-me-82214_tmtexgqjyl_xxlarge.jpg

I would SOOOOOOOO pee in her butt!!!!

(Don't ask, something my cousin said it one time when we both saw some stupidly hot chick.... He ain't right in the head...)

:rockin:

Julie Scanlon

2002 The APA Nationals:
Squat: 460, 505, 530 (miss), 530 (good 4th attempt)
Bench: 315, 340, 360 (miss)
Deadlift: 450 (miss), 450, 480 (miss)
Total: 1320 personal record.

Are you sure that's a chick?

Acne on arms and legs from .... ???

Square chin. Picture that with a crew cut and you've got a ladies man, not a lady, man.

sorry, but i find that frightening. Why does she bother with the nail polish?

Ill stick with Gina Carano...her fights are always worth watching as well!

I need to be able to beat my ladies in arm wrestling at least. Gina beating me would be a bit of a turn-on. This woMan might put me in the hospital.

she was alright looking till the other chick busted her mouth open. women with black eyes and swollen cheek bones don't really do it for me. ;)

Neither do I, uglygoat, but sometimes they just don't listen!

*I'd like the window seat on the express train to Hell please.

She is also an American Gladiator gina.jpg And she was on a reality show called fight girls. She's a hottie.

Latest posts

Back