• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Getting out of hobby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBrewthere4Iam

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting out of brewing due to time constraints. I am putting some stuff up for sale, not really in a rush to sell. The kettle is less than 6 months old. Looking to sell locally right now.

Price next to item is what I am asking.

16gal Bayou classic kettle with temp and spigot (150$) **pending soccerdad**

unnamed_zpsxikrltix.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm local and I have a few questions:Iis the freezer just a freezer, or is it a keezer? Any pics of these items available?
Also, I'm interested in the cornys, but I'm puzzled by the "see below" comment.

Sorry for the confusion. I posted this in a hurry this morning and guess I did not get my whole thought out. Pictures are above.

It is a keezer with temp control, but the faucets are pending sale.

The "see below" was going to be the condition of kegs.
I have 5 Ball lock kegs. 1 is older with a shortened dip tube. I am looking at 50$ each for the newer ones and 40$ for the older one. If you take all 4 I will throw in a 5th for 10$. It is also older with short tube, does not hold air. Not sure if it needs a new gasket or the opening retooled, but appears solid anyway

I could take a couple of those kegs off of your hands. At least 2 for the price you are asking. I sent u a pm

Sorry to derail but you described one of your kegs maybe needing retooled on the opening. How does one go about getting that done?

I have no idea how someone would do that. If the metal is warped maybe it could bend it back into shape? I never got that far with messing with it. Why I am only asking 10$ for it. Might be a score or a dud?

Thanks everyone. I tried to leave trader feedback for you. But it was not working. All positive transactions.

Back