Getting back to it after a few years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homerbruer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Brewed in the past with friends (walked the common progression from mediocre but inspiring extract brews on the stove, to the propane burner and cooler mash tun on the deck), but didn't bring along any equipment in the process of a cross-country move. New house, no more excuses, getting back to brewing.

Started out thinking Grainfather, but decided I wanted something more DIY-engineered. So why not jump headfirst into electric brewing and HERMS? Garage and dining room now littered with bits of brewery-to-be. I was not intending to post much about my build, but after using these forums (as well as Kal's) has been such a great resource in terms of seeing different approaches to equipment, perhaps I'll post a thread over in the electric forum and upload some pictures; might prove useful for someone down the road.

Anywho. Greetings all. GLHF. :mug:

Back