Get Ready to Drink Booze and Throw Axes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have those here already. Actually going to one this weekend. Seems odd but may be fun. Not sure what their insurance ridder is...

We have one in town that also offers 'combat archery'. I haven't been yet, but am interested in the archery part.

Personally, I save tomahawk throwing for when I go camping so I can drink my own beer and if I cut my own femoral artery I bleed out before having to deal with lawsuits lol (I'm quite good though :) not to brag or anything..)

Check it out if you're in the area! Something about throwing axes is very relaxing...

We just had 2 companies apply for liquid licenses here in December one got it the other didn't. Not sure when they are opening. I'm waiting for the zombie hoards to start causing problems before I brush up on my axe throwing skills.

https://www.driftlessaxe.com I think it opened this summer in La Crosse WI.
Must be a thing.
Guns and booze, Prairie du Chien has had Starks forever. They also sell boats, yet another awesome thing to combine with booze. A Mississippi Tradition!

giphy.gif
Im guessing he doesn't need much practice....

Back