Get a picture.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bend Over....I'll Show you BBM.:eek: J/k...i'll save that for the sheep in Oregon. And no I did not watch Gigli................what did you think of it B?

Beermaker said:
Bend Over....I'll Show you BBM.:eek: J/k...i'll save that for the sheep in Oregon. And no I did not watch Gigli................what did you think of it B?

of Gigli? never saw either :D
i prefer my cowboy movies where they ride horses :drunk:

DeRoux's Broux said:
i prefer my cowboy movies where they ride horses :drunk:

Not "save a horse, ride a cowboy?" I crack up every time I see that bumper sticker on cars. Could make for an interesting movie... :D

dancingbarefoot said:
Not "save a horse, ride a cowboy?" I crack up every time I see that bumper sticker on cars.

Hmmm...never heard that one...the one I've heard is better, IMHO...can't repeat it here....but it goes something like "Save a mouse, eat a cat" or close to that, I uh, think. :p The cat word might rhyme with a word like wussy, maybe....

ORRELSE said:
Hmmm...never heard that one...the one I've heard is better, IMHO...can't repeat it here....but it goes something like "Save a mouse, eat a cat" or close to that, I uh, think. :p The cat word might rhyme with a word like wussy, maybe....

it's from the Big and Rich song, "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy". it's talk'n to the ladies :D it's a Southern thing Orrelse, you cheeseheads wouldn't undertsnd :drunk: :)

ORRELSE said:
it goes something like "Save a mouse, eat a cat" or close to that, I uh, think. :p The cat word might rhyme with a word like wussy, maybe....

Mwahaha! I daresay that would make for an interesting movie, too. :cool:

CARTMAN: Independent films are those black and white hippie movies. They’re always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

WENDY: No they’re not. Independent films are produced outside the hollywood system. They’re movies without all the glitch and glamour of Hollywood.

CARTMAN: Well, you show one independent film that isn’t about gay cowboys eating pudding.

I watched Gigli. I have a deep respect for truely horribly movies though. The worse the movie, the better the chances are that I'll watch it.

Cheesefood said:
I have a deep respect for truely horribly movies though. The worse the movie, the better the chances are that I'll watch it.

Same here. Where would MST3K be without horrible movies?

Back