Genious or Retard?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day....in the next few months....I'm gonna brew at the office....just for ****s and grins....and a new picture for my gallery.

Believe it or not-I would actually PAY LG for a weekly rant. You choose a local topic and let him rant and provide a pic. That would be epic and different.

Could I suscribe to this paper? You know, support a brewer.. I dont get a paper now, but I might.

SWMBO is mobile & has edited for several years now, if shceky dosent take the editing job, im sure 100K a year would get her to move to CO. I could be your brew-pub correspondant.

I'd like to see LG have a column too.

Maybe some news from down on the farm. I'm geeky that way.

So my girlfriend is gonna graduate in may with a bachelors in english, wanna set her up with a job???? haha

I dunno 'bout that. The local rag I work for has a circulation of around 9,000 The full paper is available in an online version in the same format as the paper version. The internet version has a subscription of just 130!! It turns out, in local papers, people actually WANT all that junk mail that you don't get in an online paper and they will even subscribe to our crappy newspaper to get it!

Glad your paper is doing well, and I hope BK's paper does well too; I was just going on the general downward trend the industry is going through now. Here's an article on it: Ad losses send industry into a tailspin - The Denver Post Regards, GF.

You are most definitely a retarded Genius (sp?, Can I be your editor)

Best of luck with you paper. Makes me think of the flik "Shipping News"

"Brewer buys paper! Finds new ways to get the wort (sic) out"

In a local paper, it should be printed as:

SWMBO and BigKahuna are purchasing the local weekly Newspapers, and I will need to dedicate my time there.

Always bold face local people's names.

I'm a drunken retard so I will provide fodder for your rag should you need any. Might take me a while to get down there, but when I do I'm sure to do something stupidly newsworthy. It will likely happen in proximity to your beer tap, but that just means you'll get to take photos before you kick me out and clean up.

So, can your SWMBO cook? (I consider pickled eggs and pepperoni as cooking)

Back